-->

Jokes , Fun , Haasya , Humor , Quotes , Greetings - Part 90

Part 90 - Jokes , Fun , Haasya , Humor , Quotes , GreetingsA boy asked his mom,
'At what age will I be able to leave home and not report to you?' 
Mom said,
'Even your dad has not reached that age' 😂😂😂

*********

_*A Private Employee Was Rewarded A Bicycle By His Organisation. It Was Very Beautiful But Didn't Have A Carrier At The Back, So He Requested To The Management To Get One Fixed..*_ 

_*When The Cycle Came Back It Had The Carrier Fitted, But He Noticed That Now The Stand Was Removed. So He Asked About The Missing Stand..*_ 

_*Organisation Said: There Is Only One Thing Possible In Private Job - Either CAREER Or STAND.  If You Take A Stand, Your CAREER Will Be Finished, And If You Want To Make A CAREER, Never Take A STAND..*_ 

_*Dedicated To All Private Company Employees..*_

*********

THE WORLD IS MINE - Author Unknown
 

      Today, upon a bus, I saw a very beautiful woman
      and wished I were as beautiful.
      When suddenly she rose to leave,
      I saw her hobble down the aisle.
      She had one leg and used a crutch.
      But as she passed, she passed a smile.
      Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
      I have two legs; the world is mine.
 

      I stopped to buy some candy.
      The lad who sold it had such charm.
      I talked with him, he seemed so glad.
      If I were late, it'd do no harm.
      And as I left, he said to me,
      "I thank you, you've been so kind.
      It's nice to talk with folks like you.
      You see," he said, "I'm blind."
      Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
      I have two eyes; the world is mine.
 

      Later while walking down the street,
      I saw a child I knew.
      He stood and watched the others play,
      but he did not know what to do.
      I stopped a moment and then I said,
      Why don't you join them dear?"
      He looked ahead without a word.
      I forgot, he couldn't hear.
      Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
      I have two ears; the world is mine.
 

      With feet to take me where I'd go..
      With eyes to see the sunset's glow.
      With ears to hear what I'd know.
      Oh, God, forgive me when I whine.
      I've been blessed indeed, the world is mine.
 

      If this poem makes you feel thankful, just forward it to your friends.
      After all, it's just a simple reminder that we have so much to be
thankful for!  Give the gift of love. It never comes back empty!
 
*********

What is a Girl????

Bere avar Maduvege hogo modlu......
face wash
face stick
eye shadow
mascara
eye liner
lipstick
lipgloss
lip pencil
face cream
face powder
blush on
kaajal
nail polish
body spray
perfume
And jotege heel and Chennagi Dress madkondu,aval frndz ge heltare ...
Ayyo urgentalli sariyagi ready agoke aglilla ☹☹
&
What is a boy????

Bere avar Maduvege hogo modlu Friend ge phone madi "Lo maga snana madbekeno..??"🤔
😁
Friend reply- lo ningen Huchha Nin Madve alla, Muka tolkond baralo saku...
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Simplicity of boys —😊😊😊

*********

During a pooja Mother in law asked,

Bahu what is that red sticky thing on the pan patta placed for pooja.

Reply:- Mataji my friend told me if you don't get 5 fruit for pooja you can use MIX FRUIT JAM.

"BAHU ROCKS & SASUJI FAINTS"😄😄😄😜😜

*********

A Polish man married an American girl, and though his English wasn't very good, they got along very well.
One day he rushes into a lawyer's office and asks him to arrange a divorce for him. The lawyer says that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asks him the following questions:
"Have you any grounds?"
"Yes, an acre and half and nice little home."
"No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?"
"It made of concrete."
"I don't think you understand. Do either of you have a real grudge?"
"No, we have carport, and not need one."
I mean what are your relations like?
All my relations still in Poland.
"Is there any infidelity in your marriage?"
"We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player."
"Does your wife beat you up?"
"No, I always up before her."
"Why do you want this divorce?"
"She going to kill me."
"What makes you think that??"
"I got proof."
"What kind of proof?"
"She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read English pretty good, and it say right there:
       "Polish Remover"

**********
–>