-->

SMS Jokes , funny text shares , Humour , Witty quotes , Greetings - Part 67

After failing twice, Edmund Hillary said to Mt.Everest: "I'll come again and conquer you. Because as a mountain you cannot grow, but as a human I can." Grow Vertically. Believe in your potential and trust in Yourself
🍀🍀🍀🍀🌻🌻🌻🌻🍀🍀🍀🍀
Every failure teaches a lesson- learn well, every success is a battle- fight it and every friend is a jewel- keep each safely in your heart
Jokes , Fun , Haasya , Humor , Quotes , Greetings - Part 67

*********

ತರಗತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರು ಕೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ.
ಹಳ್ಳಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಮತ್ತು ನಗರಗಳಿಗೆ ಇರುವ ವ್ಯತ್ಯಾಸಗಳೇನು...?

ಒಬ್ಬ ಬಾಲಕ ಬಹಳ ಮಾರ್ಮಿಕವಾಗಿ ಉತ್ತರಿಸುತ್ತಾನೆ.

ಕೇವಲ ಇಷ್ಟೇ ವ್ಯತ್ಯಾಸ...
ಹಳ್ಳಿಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಗೋವುಗಳನ್ನು ಸಾಕಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ ಮತ್ತು ನಾಯಿಗಳು ಅಲೆಯುತ್ತವೆ....

ನಗರಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ನಾಯಿಗಳನ್ನು ಸಾಕಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ ಮತ್ತು ಗೋವುಗಳು ಅಲೆಯುತ್ತವೆ...

ಜೀವನದ ಕಟು ಸತ್ಯ...🙏

ಅನಾಥ ಆಶ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ  ಅತ್ಯಂತ ಬಡವರ ಮಕ್ಕಳು ಕಾಣ ಸಿಗುತ್ತಾರೆ  ಮತ್ತು ವೃದ್ಧಶ್ರಾಮದಲ್ಲಿ ಅತ್ಯಂತ  ಶ್ರೀಮಂತ ಮಕ್ಕಳ ಹೆತ್ತವರು ಕಾಣ ಸಿಗುತ್ತಾರೆ..

*********

🐾Millions of trees in the world are accidentally planted by squirrels – who bury nuts, then forget where they hid them. Do good and forget. It’ll grow some day

*********

New movie releasing in March. 
NAME: Final exams😱😱
DIRECTOR: school
PRODUCER:ICSE/CBSE
MUSIC: hum honge kaamyaab
HERO: students
SUPPORTING ACTRESS : mothers
VILLAIN.: TV ipad PS3 PS4
GENEURE : serious, torture sometimes action.
😝😝😝😝😝😝 Kon kehta he, sirf mahobbat me hi dard hota he...
kambakht...
Baccho ko padhane me bhi toh jaan nikal jaati hai!!!!

😂😁😜😄😝😃😛😀😁😂 Happy Exams to all Mummy's.....

*********

This left me speachless,,,,

Been to Laddakh for a week long family trip. 
Local driver was 28 years old chap named Jigmet. 
Jigmet's family consist of his parents, wife and two kid girls. 

This was the conversation with Jigmet, during our drives in deep Himalayan Ranges. 

Prashant -: At the end of this week tourist season in Laddakh will end. Are you planning to go to Goa, the way Nepali Workers from Hotels do ? 

Jigmet -: No, I am local Laddakhi, so I won't go any where in winter. 

Prashant -:What work will you do in winter ? 

Jigmet -: Nothing, will sit up quietly at home ( chuckles and winks ) 

Prashant -: For six months, up to next April ? 

Jigmet -: I have one option for working. It's to go to Siachen. 

Prashant -: Siachen ? What you will do there ? 

Jigmet -: Work as Loader for Indian Army. 

Prashant -: You mean, you will join Indian Army as Jawan ? 

Jigmet -: No, I have crossed age limit to join Army. This is a contract job for Indian Army. With my few friend drivers, I will travel 265 kilometers to Siachen Base camp, My medical examination will be done there to check, if I am fit enough for this job. If I am declared fit, then Army will issue us uniforms, shoes, warm clothing, helmets, etc, We will have to walk up mountains for 15 days to reach Siachen. There is no motorable road to reach Siachen. We will work there for 3 months. 

Prashant -: What work will you do ? 

Jigmet -: It is of loader. To carry load on our back from one chowki to other in Siachen. All supplies are airdropped there. We do the job of picking it up and carrying it in Chowki. 

Prashant -: Why Army does not use Mules or vehicles for shifting of loads ? 

Jigmet -: Siachen is a glacier. Trucks or other vehicle will not work there. Ice scooters make too much of sound, which will attract attention from enemy around there. Use of vehicle will result in firing from other side.We go out in the middle of night, generally around 2 am and pick up load silently and bring back to barracks. We can't even use a torch. Mules or horses cannot be used because at the altitude of 18875 feet, in winter temperature of minus 50 no animal will survive. 

Prashant -: How can you lift load on your back where oxygen levels are low ? 

Jigmet -: we carry maximum 15 kgs at a time. and we work maximum for 2 hours in a day. Rest of the time is for recapturing 

Prashant -: That is very risky 

Jigmet -: Many of my friend died there. Some of them fell in bottomless crevasses. Some got shot down by enemy bullets. The biggest danger we have in Siachen is of frost bites.   

Prashant -: This is life threatening 

Jigmet -: Yes, but it's rewarding, We are paid Rs 18000/- per month. Since all expenses are taken care of, we can save around Rs 50000/- in these three months. This money is precious for my family, for my daughter's education.and finally I have feeling that I am serving Army, which means my nation. 

 😥🙏🙏 
 the value of money and the life we have can be better understood after this exvhange. Should have today's teens read it.

*********

A POUND OF BUTTER


There was a farmer who sold a pound of butter to the baker. One day the baker decided to weigh the butter to see if he was getting a pound and he found that he was not. This angered him and he took the farmer to court. The judge asked the farmer if he was using any measure. The farmer replied, amour Honor, I am primitive. I don't have a proper measure, but I do have a scale." The judge asked, "Then how do you weigh the butter?" The farmer replied "Your Honor, long before the baker started buying butter from me, I have been buying a pound loaf of bread from him. Every day when the baker brings the bread, I put it on the scale and give him the same weight in butter. If anyone is to be blamed, it is the baker."


What is the moral of the story? We get back in life what we give to others. Whenever you take an action, ask yourself this question: Am I giving fair value for the wages or money I hope to make? Honesty and dishonesty become a habit. Some people practice dishonesty and can lie with a straight face. Others lie so much that they don't even know what the truth is anymore. But who are they deceiving? Themselves

*********

An excellent post in the Present scenario...

If you criticize me, 
it's your freedom of speech
If I criticize you, 
it's my Intolerance
.
If you judge me, 
you are Enlightened
If I judge you, 
I am Prejudiced
.
If you question my faith, 
then you are Secular
If I question your faith, 
then I am Communal
.
If you defend yourself, 
it's because you are a Victim
If I defend myself, 
it's because I am Ignorant
.
If you pen your thoughts, 
it's Revolutionary
If I pen my thoughts, 
it's Provocation
.
If you march, 
it's a Protest
If I march, 
it's a Mob
.
If you lodge a complaint, 
you r following the Course of Law
If I lodge a complaint, 
I am Misusing the Law
.
Try twisting all the words, 

Now one has to identify who is I and who is you...

*********

ವಹಿಸು ಕೆಲ ಭಾರಗಳ; ಸಹಿಸು ಕೆಲ ನೋವುಗಳ ।
 ಪ್ರಹರಿಸರಿಗಳನನಿತು ಯುಕ್ತಗಳನರಿತು ॥
 ಮಹಿಯ ನಾಟಕದಿ ನೀಂ ಮನಸಿಟ್ಟು ಕುಣಿಕುಣಿದು ।
 ವಿಹರಿಸಾತ್ಮಾಲಯದಿ- ಮಂಕುತಿಮ್ಮ

Shoulder some responsibilities. Suffer some pain. Attack your enemies a bit. While doing so, never lose sight of right and wrong. Dance well in the drama of this world. Lead a happy dancing life in your palace of the soul.” – Mankutimma

*********

When you challenge people...
You will Lose one day....
When you challenge yourself...
you'll Win everyday.....
Destiny is not created by the shoes we wear;
But by the steps we take.....
Every morning we select what clothes to wear, 
but we rarely select what thoughts to wear on our minds.
Dresses impress others, thoughts impress us.

*********

💐💐💐When You Can't Forgive Someone, 
Pray For Them. 
It May Or May Not Change Them, 
But It Will Always Change You.💐💐💐

*********


–>